Click to open
CoW Team and portal Sich Total WarS
Changes of the 1.5 patch:
High Elves http://totalwars.ru/...&...st&p=481438
1. The Mod is installed over M2TW Kingdoms version 1.5
2. Unzip the archive with the Mod, launch the installer (file with extention EXE) and install the Mode into the folder Medieval II Total Warmods
3. Get sure that there has appeared a new folder Call_of_Warhammer in the folder mods!!! If it is not there, search for it in the folder Program Files, maybe the path of installment was given in a wrong way. When you find it, drag the folder Call_of_Warhammer int your folder Medieval II Total Warmods . In this case you will also need to edit the path in the tag into correcnt one.
5. The mod is started by the shortcut on the desktop, or by the file modsCall_of_Warhammerwarhammer.bat
If problems arise with launching in window regime, you should play with the settings of the screen resolution in the file medieval2.preference.cfg, or more exactly you should make them congruent to the desktop resolution.
If it doesn't help, follow the next way: open the file warhammer.cfg through NotePad, find the line [video]
and change windowed = 1 into windowed = 0 , then you should save the file.
BEFORE INSTALL AND PLAY (ANY VERSION!!!):
1) Disable UAC and other things if you are Win 7 or Vista userhttp://www.twcenter....ad.php?t=321114
2) Run installer and game as administrator, it is absolutely necessary http://www.twcenter....ad.php?t=415097
3) delete all map.rwm files from dataworldmaps - do that each time after updating mod files
4) delete strings.bin files from datatext folder - rarely necessary